Friday, March 04, 2011

What's next?

Time flies. I've lost count of the months since I came home. Without money, without a job. Plug back into life at home. The most frightening realisation was how little everything had changed, ultimately making me feel like i hadn't. Everyone started by asking me how it was. I found it difficult to summarise over a years worth of experience in a quick 'catch up' conversation. These questions slowly evaporated leaving the next inevitable question "What's next?".



Creative Commons License

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:08 pm

    Hey! ~ I was going through my old emails and apparently I met you somewhere... you seem like a traveler? did i meet you at Machu Picchu in the summer of 2009? - if so how have you been? I hope you are well and up to great things ! I would like to go to buenos aires as well some time... - Madeline (USA) msl.yellow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete