Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Stupidity

It never ceases to amaze me. Don't get me wrong I am a keen advocate of stupidity... I am no stranger to the emergency room by any stretch of the imagination... But some stupidity really amazes me... And maybe its biased since I work at the place.. But somethings just seem self-evident...

FOR INSTANCE:
the store I work at is refurbishing.. All the work is getting done at night... So the store can remain open during the day just to piss me off...
so the stores in a bit of a state.. Its half finished and everything is everywhere..
the signs that we used to advertise the slab of beer prices remain because they hang from long wires from the warehouse ceiling, however the slabs have being moved..
in an attempt to avoid confusion.. Or maybe to cause it.. someone has changed all the slab prices to $99.99...
my question to you is this.. If you where shopping at a place where they have "the lowest liquor prices guaranteed" would you bother asking one of the OUTSTANDINGLY attractive staff members if we were serious about those slab prices?

am i justified in my fantasies of cracking the shits and storming out of the place ranting and raving about trees?

No comments:

Post a Comment