Thursday, April 21, 2005

time for reflection

Welcome to yet another useless, and virtuously unread piece of prose, complete with bad spelling and horrible grammar...

so its come to that time of month... no not that actual time of month... since that’s a biological anomaly... but the time of month where i like to stop work... that is stop what im doing.. Which is generally nothing, to reflect on life in general...

now this might not be known to someone that reads this... but I am an established life coach... i do not possess all the "credentials" that one would normally expect from a licensed and qualified life coach.. But I have plenty of experience… (I am bullshitting, and this is a joke, so don’t take it seriously or I will shave your head and use the hair to make a wig, then parade around your family, friends and workmates making a fool of myself, the diabolical scheme will ring true when you realize that they wont be laughing at me.. since I am disguised in your hair.. you will in fact bear the burden of being ostracized from your family, friendship circles and of course workplace)...

In fact I'm tired of that life coach charade… so ill just talk about random shit as it comes to me. This week has being pretty hard core… now I separate the words hard and core, so you read them as hard, PAUSE, core… say it again with me.. Hard…… wait……wait……core… see how much more dramatic that is… people call me a liar… but I don’t lie... I embellish… the truth in my life is generally accepted and known as being boring… so I let a little imagination in there to spice things up a bit…

So my week. It’s been hardcore. (No pause on that one). I have an essay due next Tuesday and an expository essay due on the same day. I have completed a quarter of the essay and haven’t started the expository. My head is pounding and feels as if it weighs an extra 15 kilograms… I struggle to hold it up right now… and if there is a long succession of the same character i.e. “jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj” it probably means I have passed out on the keyboard…

So I have these assignments due... and I can’t be bothered with them… I started strong but I hit a snag, so I’m sitting here and I’m going to attempt to make a new beat… this again was a pointless venture... so I gave up before…

This too is beginning to bore me… I might just leave it at this... however I would like to announce that I made my own dinner tonight... and it wasn’t just baked beans on toast... oh no... This was fried rice... it looked a lot worse than it tasted... it was actually pretty good... but none the less it didn’t pass the aesthetics test…

Anyway if you read this I miss you, you know who you are…

Adios

3 comments:

  1. ps...

    the fried rice gave me crook guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 am

    ant - i can't cook either...maybe it was something about the hospital room or maybe cos both our mum's are kick arse cooks? but fear not - we can just marry people who can and we won't ever need to worry about that insignificant part of life!

    work is shit - i got a fuckin retail job so i WOULDN'T have to use my brain, but it appears that i am using it more than i should be and it's making me tired. just want to sleep for a while, then wake up with a years worth of wages and go to canada - i won't be able to go till about march next year anyway - keep me posted on your plans, a travel (and life-long) buddy woulnd't go a-miss.. (is that a word?) - mmmm anyway day off today...might make room for a crumpet with vegemite and butter dripping through the bottom.. (delicacy!) - till next time x li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:45 pm

    ant - grandma heather died last nite...dad's mum - don't know if you remember her, but i know she remembered you. anyway it's shitty. we're all flying up to byron bay (where she lived for the last year) for the funeral on thursday and then the scattering of ashes and wake on saturday. i don't know if it's crap of me, but to make things better i've been listening to kid confucius on repeat and taking valium to calm my nerves. kate is moving to king island to work in a cheese factory. i dumped the person who has been making me happy for the last little while because i realised that he wouldn't in the long run...is that fucked? to think about the future when you've only been with someone for a few months? - anyway hit me back with any news of you and the family...i need cheering up. love lis xxx

    ReplyDelete